3 June 2008

My SPREE purchase arrived!

Whoopee! I received my SPREE purchase!

My first SPREE purchase
My first SPREE purchase

4 weeks ago, I decided to give ST701 SPREE a try. I figured I would try to get something that would be nice-to-have-but-not-essential-to-life kind of thing. So in case the transaction could not be completed, I wouldn't be too pissed.

Last Friday, I received an email telling me that my purchase had arrived in Singapore for re-packaging and delivery and that I should expect to receive it in 3 to 5 days.

Earlier in the morning, I received a call from the delivery man explaining that he tried delivering to my home but no one was around to sign for it. He arranged to deliver to my office today instead.

He arrived after lunch to deliver the package. :)

I understand that quite a number of people have had bad experiences with the SPREE service by comGateway. For those who did, do take time to relate your experience in the comments. I might be able to bring it up to the necessary parties for action.

And now to plan for my next dive trip...

No comments: